Applied Kinesiology or Muscle Testing, to determine if something is good or bad for you, and at what level, and for how long. This is how I am determining what to do and for how long. Quackery? Maybe. But it works for me so I'm using it.
I dropped some of the items because I was getting too much, no longer needed that dose, or it was not making any difference one way or the other.
I have traded Tumeric 3 times a day for a different solution. Honey and Tumeric one day and Honey and Ginger the next day, then continue to alternate them.
My regimen is now 3-4 tumor shrinkers and 3-4 preventatives to stop the spreading. I will stick with this for another month or two making adjustments if I don't feel right.
Friday, August 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment