I agreed to have mamograms on the left side twice a year for two years, and on the right side once a year for those two years. Lessee, Jan 2012, clear, Oct 2012, clear. I don't think I went in at all in 2013.
The rest of 2011 and half of 2012, I did lots of alkaline type diet and got my health back for the most part.
May 2011, daughter and I took a road trip to take some furniture to a friend in North Carolina. We went via I-36 to the 'geographical center of the united states'. The first time I had been there was on that road trip to visit a friend in Missouri the year before. Then we popped down to Kansas City and spent the night in a real pit of a motel. They did not even give us regular towels. All we had were hand towels. We were both so tired we didn't care. The next morning we scouted out were we were in this part of town. Spooky!! Then we went on down to NC and spent a couple nights with my girlfriend. Then on to Virginia Beach so we could visit old friends. Then on the way back, we popped down to I-20 so we could drive thru Louisiana. This was the last state in the lower 48 that I had not been in. Then on thru Texas and back home.
Then the surgery.
January 2012, I went to Hawaii with my sister-in-law. Had an awesome time and spent way too much money. But hey, it was a once in a life time trip. Loved it. Now the only state I have left to visit is Alaska.
Summer 2012 we had the fires in Waldo Canyon and Manitou got evacuated.
June 2012, I and two friends opened a junk shop and tried to make a go of that for about a year.
November 2012, hey I'm eligible to retire. You think I can. Hell no! I just bought a house. Sometimes I think buying the house was a dumb idea.
March 2013 I and a girlfriend drove to Detroit so she could see her son get graduated with a PHD in music. That was a really fun trip. It was during this time that I noticed a mush on the corner of my left breast where the internal incision was, on the breast bone side. I told myself it was scar tissue and ignored it. It steadily got bigger.
Summer of 2013 the Black Forest Fire hit and summer was no fun at all. The junk shop did not pan out so we closed it in August.
January 2014, time for medical checkups.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment