So, I went and talked to a really sweet gal who is a really excellent breast surgeon. She explained everything to me, what all my options were and recommended some other doctors I needed to go talk to and get set up for chemo, radiation and drugs. You know, standard fair. Surgery and treatment depends on if it moved into the lymph nodes.
I went and talked to a radiologist. He was from India and a real jerk; insisted that if I did not have radiation I was going to die. He's from India for Christ's sake. He should know about aruvedic medicine. Left that office and never looked back.
I went and talked to an oncologist. He insisted that if I did not take the tamoxifan drugs that I would die within a few years as the cancer would come back. I said no thanks, left and never looked back.
I went and talked to a plastic surgeon about reconstruction, just in case. He was very nice, old school and did a wonderful job of explaining options. I did learn that, some Congress Women and Women Senators got laws passed so that for the rest of my life I can have plastic surgery on both sides to make them match and insurance had to cover it. Good to know.
Talked to a really nice medical professional who turned me on to some natural medicine cures, Chaga mushrooms and MMS. I purchased both and started using them immediately and I started
researching.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment