Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Something to look forward to...

I have a great deal of difficulty everyday as I have nothing to inspire me or look forward to.

So, today I booked an Alaskan Cruise for next July 3-10.  It features 12 hours of seminars by Ester Hicks, the Law of Attraction guru.  Has 3-4 ports in Alaska and starts/stops in Seattle.  Something to look forward too!!!  I hope it's not all women and married couples.  Maybe I'll meet someone, that would be fun!!

My USA bucket list will be full after this cruise.  I will have visited all 50 US states. 

After this, I will plan on Nova Scotia and that area and maybe Iceland in a few years.  A Volcano tour would be awesome.  Also another cruise in the Caribbean to visit all the islands would be fun too. 

For now, just planning the cruise will be fun.

No comments: