So, it's time now to check out the new lump. So, mamo, ultra sound, and a biopsy. And of course the xray reader doc was a real bitch and came storming out and said. We believe your cancer is back and you have to have a biopsy now!!! I told her, no thanks and left. Scheduled the biopsy for the following week or two or three. If she was 30, I'm surprised. How unprofessional.
I will never do a biopsy again, ever. God that was painful.
And of course it is cancer. And there is a second lump by my armpit. Damn!!!
So, the same surgeon wants to do surgery and I'ma dragging my ass on it. So she suggests an MRI...
Meantime, I'm starting on all kinds of stuff that I did before and plenty of new stuff.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment