For the past 20 years I had been suffering from sebaceous type cysts. Had the cysts aspirated 3 times over the years. I think this all stems from falling asleep on the floor on my stomach, and my left breast was soooo asleep that it was actually flat and hurt like hell when I woke up. Took it several hours for it to loosen back up and quit hurting. This was about 1986 ish time frame. Anyway, went in for a mamogram, ultra sound and biopsy and yes it was cancer.
Friday, August 15, 2014
So, rewind to June 2011
Found a lump while showering several months earlier, had been watching it and decided to find out what it was. I knew in my gut it was cancer.
For the past 20 years I had been suffering from sebaceous type cysts. Had the cysts aspirated 3 times over the years. I think this all stems from falling asleep on the floor on my stomach, and my left breast was soooo asleep that it was actually flat and hurt like hell when I woke up. Took it several hours for it to loosen back up and quit hurting. This was about 1986 ish time frame. Anyway, went in for a mamogram, ultra sound and biopsy and yes it was cancer.
For the past 20 years I had been suffering from sebaceous type cysts. Had the cysts aspirated 3 times over the years. I think this all stems from falling asleep on the floor on my stomach, and my left breast was soooo asleep that it was actually flat and hurt like hell when I woke up. Took it several hours for it to loosen back up and quit hurting. This was about 1986 ish time frame. Anyway, went in for a mamogram, ultra sound and biopsy and yes it was cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment