There's a lot of stuff I posted. he he.
Yep, I'm still doing Irish Dancing, not as vigorously tho. Have not done belly dancing in over a year. Hope to get back to it one day tho. I'm still slaving at the same job.
'Member the vaxes I talked about? The refrigerator sized ones? Well they finally went out the door a few weeks ago to the dump in Denver. We are not off VMS tho, just moved it to a VM machine. As the son put it, we crammed 3 refrigerators into a microwave. Pretty accurate actually. We still have a microvax named SMAUG, named after the dragon in the Hobbit. Smaug crashed last week. My daughter's comment was "nasty hobbitses".
She and I gained all the weight back and are on another 'lose it' trek. Cycles and cycles, and repeats and repeats. Keeps us busy...
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment