Most mornings lately, I wake up depressed. My arm hurts and the fear sets in that this is spreading into the lymph system. I get a little panicky. Then I get up and get moving and things are back to the usual. I would like the unusual once in awhile
I have talked to my chiropractor (he's an anatomy buff) and done some investigating about the nerves in that area. He agreed with me that the pain in the arm is the nerves being pressed on most of the night when I lay on my left side. He also thinks that the healing is causing scar tissue to be laid down and that the scar tissue is getting stiff during the night. Over time, that will go away when the healing is finally done. Might be small patches of scar tissue, but they can be painful none the less. Makes sense to me. I'll add that to my story and stick to it. As you know that your story is what becomes reality for you.
I have read several articles by several naturopaths and herbalogists that you should not eat meat and major protein after 2-4pm in the afternoon as the lymph system does not move while you are sleeping and the protein will just move into the bad cells instead of being moved thru the system by the lymph after digestion and transport to the various places in the body that it needs to go. (Wow, talk about a long run on sentence - hee hee). Anyway, I have to eat some protein in the evenings, otherwise I starve to death by 10pm and can't sleep. Tidbits I am learning along the way.
I still am inspired?, enthused, en-somethinged?, (not sure what the word would be), that usually within 10-30 minutes after I take my gaggle of pills 3 times a day, I get little pains in the lumps and around the lumps and sometimes, farther away from the lumps. Tells me something is happening. I'm thinking it is cell death in a major way and I envision the little tendrils dying off and pulling back into the lump, screaming OH NO... we're dying. Thats also part of my story and I'm sticking to it. Keeps me going day to day.
Ah well, time to get some work done.
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment