Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hydrazine Sulfate

So, what kills most folks with cancer that is spreading is Cachexia.  What?

Cachexia is a cycle.  Cancer cells secrete lactic acid, which is converted into glucose in the liver.  Then the cancer cells consume the glucose, and secrete more and more glucose, and on and on and on.  This process severely weakens the immune system and just keeps getting worse and worse.  The issue is to get the body to dump the lactic acid.  Hydrazine sulfate gets the body to dump the lactic acid.  Nice!

Well, since Hydrazine Sulfate works great for weight loss and curing cancer, then of course it is outlawed in the United States.  http://www.hydrazinesulfate.org/  Everything that cures cancer is outlawed in the United States.  We only allow, cut, burn and poison to cure cancer.

So, I need this stuff.  I could buy it form someplace outside the U.S. which is what I am doing with some of my supplements, but this is starting to get expensive.

Reading Hanna Kroger's Cure Your Body of Tumor's and Cysts, she details that her HPX formula is an herbal substitute for Hydrazine Sulfate.  And, it's only about $14.  Ta Da... Problem solved.

In Hanna's book, she also talks about two supplements, Blood Toner and FNG Care, which she learned about from American Indians (in her opinion, the best herbalists on the planet, don't think she was familiar with China and India), that cured fungus' in the body.  She also stated that most breast tumors were a fungus.  Ta Da... again.  Each of these is about $14 and HELLO, she's in Boulder, just down the street practically.

In February I started adjusting my diet, no sugar, mostly veggies and fruits and little breads and Lavender Essential oils, vitamins, hypnosis and 3800mg of turmeric daily and occasionally the Johanna Budwig protocol which I had used before back in 2011.

From May 9th to June 23rd, I took Janna's 3 herbal supplements, and added Frankincense Essential oil.

On June 23rd my blood work was done including the CA-15 breast cancer test.  All the tests came back in the mid-range of normal and the tumors had shrunk by half of what they were.  The tumors are no longer mushy but are steadily getting smaller and harder like dried peas.

I also had a mental/psychological shift.  I am not dying, just have to manage this like I would diabetes or some other illness and just keep working to make it go away.

No comments: