So, I go to the MRI place. They hook be up and stick me in the can and I freak out. I'm telling myself, I can to this. I can do this. They hadn't even turned the machine on and I buzzed the buzzer and quit. The gal was really nice and told me to go get some drugs and come back in a few days and try again. What a whimp!!!
So I go get some drugs. Some kind of Valium. I go to the chiropractor right before and have my shoulders all rearranged as I have to hold my arms above my head for a half an hour, while laying on my stomach with my boobies dangling down so they can take images of them. I take the Valium on the way home, and a friend comes to give me a ride. By the time we get there, I'm getting loopy.
While I'm waiting I'm psyching myself into believing that I'll be laying on a tanning booth getting a tan while they are doing some construction in the building next door. The noise is going to be irritating from the construction, but I can just ignore it and enjoy my tan. (The MRI machine sounds like one of those well drilling machines. Dang it's LOUD!!)
So, they ask if I want to wear ear plugs. HELL YES!!!
They put me in the can and turn on music. I asked for County Music cuz it's easy to listen to. And guess what? It worked!!! I was actually able to sit thru the whole thing without freaking out. I just counted the songs until they were done.
And, they say there are 3 lumps. Or something that looks like maybe a mass between the original two. Lovely. Damned if I can find it.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment