So, I'm taking the MMS to kill the cancer bugs, building up to 3 drops 8 times a day. I was somewhere in the process and hit a wall of pathogens that my system could not deal with.
The MMS works like an ocean wave. You take a few drops and it goes just so far into your system killing pathogens. Then you take another dose and it is like the wave coming in again, as the tide is rising, and it goes a little further into the system killing more pathogens. When you are sick, at some point, it will hit the cliffs and overload your system trying to kill the pathogens, and you end up with diarrhea and severe nausea. So, you back off on the dose until you are stable, then start increasing it again.
Well, one day, coming back from lunch, you guessed it! I crapped my pants. AND on top of it, my jeans were WHITE!!!! Lovely. Fortunately, I had a jacket which I wrapped around my ass, headed into the building, went straight for the bathroom and made a real mess. I emailed my co-worker on my ithingy to have one of the gals bring me my purse and car keys and went home and took a shower. Yes, I went back to work. Cuz, other than the fiasco, I felt fine.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment