First thing in the morning: Transfer Point Beta 1 3-D Glucan 1000mg. This is a super immune booster. I learned about this stuff back in 2011, just never tried it. I need it now, so I'm taking it.
Morning: Hanna's HPX, Blood Toner and FNG Care Herbs.
Turmeric w/Pepper, 10,000iu D3, 4000iu K, 1000mg C
Zinc, B-17 (illegal in the U.S), B-15 (illegal in the U.S, and it's still in the mail)
3 Artemisinin and Krill Oil
Lunch: Hanna's HPX, Blood Toner and FNG Care Herbs.
Turmeric w/Pepper, 10,000iu D3, 4000iu K, 1000mg C
50mg iodine, Magnesium, Selenium, 25,000iu A
750mg Shark Cartilage (didn't they just have an article on the news last night about
the benefits of eating Shark stuff cuz they are never sick. Gee, go figure.
Evening: Hanna's HPX, Blood Toner and FNG Care Herbs.
Turmeric or Ginger with Honey, 10,000iu D3, 4000iu K, 1000mg C
2 Artemisinin and Krill Oil
2 tsp Honey and 1 tsp ginger one day, then 2 tsp Honey and 1 tsp turmeric the next
Of the above, Turmeric, Artemisinin, Honey/ginger/turmeric, D3, and Shark Cartilage shrink tumors. The other stuff is preventative, and aids in absorption. Iodine deficiency alone is enough to cause breast cancer.
So, I have been doing the above for the past few days and will continue on until Oct 8th. On Sep 8th, I will start reducing the Iodine so that by Nov I'm only taking 12.5mg a day, then will most likely do the Iodine and B-17 forever.
The B-15, is also called pangamic acid, and of course is illegal in the U.S in doses of 2000mg a day. I am waiting for it to come from the Budwig Center in Spain, and hopefully it will be here next week.
I have taken B-17, which is Laetrile or peach pits, back in 2011 and had no issues with it. B-17 is in all seeds, is harmless and is nature's chemotherapy.
Prolly don't need to be taking ALL of theses protocols, but I'm impatient, pushy and just want it done with. Besides, none of them are harmful and my research shows that they do not cause issues when mixed together. They also will not counteract each other. I will continue to research, and make note daily of how I am feeling and PAY ATTENTION.
So far I am feeling fine and usually about an hour or so after some of these I feel pains in my breasts and other parts of my body. So I know I am riding myself for fungus and other harmful microbes that don't need to be there.
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment