So, got some mushroom based immune capsules from the Chiropractor and more vitamins. He said that he resolved his pneumonia with the mushrooms and good food. They are just more herbs and I have no issues with mushrooms, so I will take those along with the other stuff. After taking them last evening, along with the vitamins, I felt better physically, in a couple of hours.
I hate waking up in the middle of the night with aches and pains, especially gut pains or arm pains. The fear sets in and "on my god it's spreading or perforating" and I get in a tizzy and can't sleep. The mind is so out of control in the dark during the night. Sunlight makes things look much more realistic.
So, lately just got backed up in the plumbing and I'm feeling fine today. Geebus (as the kid says).
I watched "The Secret" again last night and it did help change my frame of mind. I will try to watch it once a week or so, to keep me more positive, because I am getting better, every day. I also need to find my "what the bleep do we know" movie and watch that too. Think my kid has it stashed in his stuff some where.
Looking forward to the weekend. Doing fun stuff and that will help keep me up!!
Friday, September 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment