Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tickly

My lumps are stable, not getting any bigger and very imperceptibly getting smaller.  I think I have a caliper measurer.  I'm going to see if I can measure it.  Should have done that 4 months ago. heehee

I have an appendix thing going on as well.  A pollup growing into the appendix, so they want to surgically remove it before it perforates. 

I've been warding that off as well, altho today I am having some funny tickly sensations in that area.   It's not painful, just feels weird like someone is tickling on the inside. Hope it's just gas, so we'll see if goes away or gets worse, or what.  It's been just since about 10 this morning.  Ain't gone to the bathroom today either, so hopefully it's just plumbing issues.

I also weed whacked the front yard yesterday evening as well.  So, I'm all sore in the arm pits and such.  Think I'll drink lots of mover teas and just chill this evening.  Altho, that gets old sometimes too.

Film at 11.

No comments: