Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just Chill

Went back thru my calendar and discovered that even tho I had my initial physical exam appointment in January, I put off all the tests until mid February and did not have a confirmed biopsy until May 1. 

I started taking herbs, etc. to halt the progression the first part of may, tumeric only, then Hanna's herbs about May 15th.  Hanna's herbs did the most work as it detoxed a lot of fungus' out of my system.

So, all in all, I've only been working on this herbally since May 15th or so, with a vengence. 

I had the large comprehensive blood work done on June 23, to see if it would be okay to take the Artemesinin and it all came back normal, including the CA-15 test.

Around June 25th I started with the Artemesinin and on July 8th I started with the large quantity of herbs and vitamins adding Iodine on July 14th.

Here is the first part of Sep. So, it's only been about 3 1/2 months that I've been working on the shrinkage and curing.  Takes awhile to make a cured ham, so why should I be any different?  heehee

Just Chill already!!

No comments: