The Law of Attaction is about the easy flow downstream in the river of life, not resisting and just allowing good things to come into your life. Always look for 'relief thoughts' to allow the flow of good into your life. So you are not paddling upriver against the stream, resisting and scaring away the good stuff; like money, health, relationships, happiness.
You must change your negative beliefs, to ones of ease and flow . Well how do you do that?
Thoughts repeatly thought, become a belief. Then you go about finding 'proof' to reinforce your belief and the story you tell yourself.
So I put out a desperate desire to be healthy. But this does not jive with my current belief about my state of health. If it does not jive, I am paddling upriver against the stream.
-I want a healthy body that is in tip top shape.
My current repeated statements in my head are that "I have the Big C, I have lumps, I am a little overweight, and not as active as I would like and I don't eat right. I don't have any control because everything I do does not work and I'm lazy". This does not feel good to me when I look at this current preceived belief of bad health and non-control. It makes me feel really bad, (angry, depressed, worried, etc.)
So lets try and change the thoughts to something that I can agree with that will change my belief. If I can't agree with them, I am just sagotaging myself because I will just laugh at it and throw away the whole process. I must be able to agree.
-I want a healthy body that is in tip top shape.
"Everyday, there are many things that I can do that I have total control over that will ease my current less healthy state and feelings of less control, and improve both." This feels better to me and is something I can concentrate on by repeating over and over, because it makes sense, I see it in my actions, I am doing it, and I can agree with it.
Now, to reinforce this feeling better, and move me to feeling good, I need to add some 'proof' thoughts that I can agree with.
-I want a healthy body that is in tip top shape.
"My health is actually pretty darn good, considering. Yes, I have lumps but they are slowly going away. As I am doing things to reduce my lumps, I am also slowly losing weight, and have in fact lost 10 pounds in the past three months and it is staying off. As I am doing things to reduce my lumps, I am cleansing my system and in fact I do have to run up and down the stairs or up and down the halls frequently during the day and am getting exercise, because my water intact is prolly 4 times more than normal." This with the above statement about things being in my total control, actually makes me feel pretty good. And I can agree with each statement.
These new statements pull me out of fear, out of worry, and out of depression, and I can see how things are going to get better day by day. This puts me in a felling of 'relief' which turns the boat around in the river and now I am flowing downriver with the stream, and allowing good things to come.
This is how the law of attraction is supposed to work, according to my understanding of it.
It is very important that you always feel good, all day long, every day, in your thoughts and ruminations, and internal agreements. That you make statements of relief to yourself, for 67 continuous seconds at a time. Even if it is repeating the same thing for those 67 seconds. Then the shift happens and you are flowing in the right direction.
So, There are many things I can do everyday that I have total control over to bring ease into my live and to return me to optimal health. One of them is feeling good about turning down donuts!!! YAY!!
Friday, September 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment