Yesterday it was 70 (do you realize there is no degree symbol on a keyboard - yeah, I saw you look...- there is one on a typewriter tho...), today it is 45 and 'sposed to snow. So far, the sun is out.
Going to Castle rock this evening for another Irish competion. Two of my solo sets actually have 6 and 7 people in them, so it will actually mean something if I get a medal in that one. The slip jig and the single jig. Don't like the slip so I will really have to concentrate on that one. The other two solos are in the "Adult Over 40" group and only 3 and 4 people so a medal would not move me up into the Novice category. I'm really happy to have more than just me and Ken in the over 40 crowd.
I think I have to place twice against 5 or 6 people to move to Novice. Hey, I'm happy just finishing! That is an accomplishment!
My horoscope for today says to get outside even if the weather is crappy. So, the weather is going to most likely be crappy !!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment