Want to hear a funny story...
So, I have a competition this evening. Today is Friday.
Last friday, saturday and monday, we had dance practice. So my legs are killing me by tuesday, bad bad shin splints. So, I'm thinking I used to take cal/mag tablets for my muscles and they worked pretty good. I was out and had not taken any since maybe Thanksgiving. So I stop at the store and the Calcium Citrate blend only had 80 mg of magnesium so I get a straight 500mg magnesium suppliment to go with the Calcium Citrate blend.
I get home and not even thinking... I down FOUR mag tablets and 1 cal/mag. So that is 2080 mg of magnesium.
The next morning, I have cramps and diareha so bad I can hardly walk, and it lasts until... you got it... last night. Today I feel okay --- THANK GOD, AS HELLLLLLLLLLO I HAVE A COMPETITION TONIGHT !!!!.
Now, how DUMBBBBBB was that. The bloating was the worst, I didn't even fit in my pants it was so bad...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have to laugh, it was soooooooooo stupid...
So, all week I been wondering why I was sabotaging myself... I knew too much magnesium gives one the back door trots and cramps... Just stage fright I'm thinking...
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe you just aren't paying attention. Too worried about competing.
Post a Comment