Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Changes

So the piano moved away to a new home on the 7th. Looks great in their living room and I am handling it by considering it as permanent storage. If I miss it, I know where it is and it is in a better environment than my garage. It is also being played almost daily, so it should be happy.
This particular musical instrument will most likely be haunted for them, har har, as it has been in my family since 1913. I think they will enjoy it tho.

Next on the list is a house. I have 3 I will be looking at for the 2nd time this weekend, hopefully, and will make an offer on one of them, maybe. I would really like the one on E. Fountain place, but they want too much, it has a huge yard, front and back, and what do I need with 3 bedrooms... The one on El Paso makes more sense, it has no yard, has a shed, and no garage. But then a garage is a luxury in Manitou and I don't want to pay an extra $30,000 just so I can have one. So, we'll see what the fam has to say about all 3, then I'll pick one... or not... OOOOOOoooooooo Scary move.....

No comments: