This next set of 20 or so odd items was recorded quite awhile ago - don't remember when - but in the 90's I think. Don't remember what I was reading either. Some motivational audio or book, I'm sure.
Anyway, here we go...
"Only I can determine if I am successful. What is my purpose? I must have a purpose and not be aimless."
Then>> Peace at home. Looked up to by peers. Money and standing. Trustworthy and true. Senior Systems Analyst by June.<
Now... I have achieved all of these and more. I finally have peace at home. I think I am looked upon favorably by my friends and peers. I have the money that I need. Don't know about standing. I feel that I am trustworthy and true to my word on most things. And I have had several promotions...altho my career is not as important anymore.
Anyway, at this time in my life I have a clearer understanding of what I am about, but I still don't feel that I have a definite purpose other than to be a strong supporter.
So, am I successfull? I think so, at least as successfull as I want to be.
What is my purpose? It changes almost everyday, and I think that is a good thing. Combats boredom.
I don't agree anymore that I MUST have a purpose and direction. I just need to "let go the oars" and go with the flow of the river and I will go in the right direction.
:)
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment